HBW 119: How to Create a Transformational Live Event
Since 2011, I’ve hosted dozens of live events including happy hours, personal development workshops and business trainings. To date, hundreds of women have attended a live Happy Black Woman event, workshop or seminar in support of their personal and professional growth. Today, I’m pulling back the curtain and sharing the “behind the scenes” of how I create transformational events for my tribe to the point where many women keep coming back year after year!
In this episode, we discuss:
- How I got started with live events 7 years ago
- Why you should host an event and the benefits for your business and brand
- How to pick a great name for your event
- The importance of getting help with your event and who should be on your support team
- Pitfalls to avoid when putting together your first event
- Tips for giving your attendees an amazing experience!
Resources From This Episode:
- Grab Your Ticket to My Annual Live Event: Manifest Your Vision 2019
- Enroll in My Host Your First Live Event Course (Now 50% Off For a Limited Time!)
- Listen to HBW Podcast #48: How to Plan a Successful Live Event with Event Manager Jillian Smith
- My Event Management Team: One Touch Events LLC
- Join My Free Facebook Group: The Happy Black Woman Tribe
- Follow Me on Instagram @happyblackwoman
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast to get automatic notifications when I publish a new episode! If you enjoy the show, please leave a rating and review to spread the word and help more Black women transform their lives. Thank you so much for your support!
You may also like:
The post HBW 119: How to Create a Transformational Live Event appeared first on Happy Black Woman.