How to Find Your Purpose
If you had met me back in 2007, you would have encountered a relatively successful young woman living in Washington, DC. I had been placed in a senior management position at a regional nonprofit in the city. I loved my job, but behind the professional facade, I still felt unsure about what I was really supposed to be doing with my life.
After months of being confused about my next steps, I stumbled upon a powerful tool from Stephen Covey (author of the bestselling book, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People) that would change the course of my life. Immediately after I applied this concept, I started getting serious about figuring out WHY I was born, WHAT I was put here on earth to do and HOW I could go about doing it.
“The key is taking responsibility and initiative, deciding what your life is about and prioritizing your life around the most important things.” – Stephen Covey
Soon, I had an epiphany! I realized that I was born for a reason. Without a doubt, I knew exactly what God had called me to do. The answers were always there, but only when I was brave enough to open my eyes and see them. I know now that I’m here to help others, as I have been helped, so many times in my life.
A few years later, I made the decision to quit my job to follow my purpose full-time as an author, speaker, mentor and coach. I believe that one of my gifts is helping women create lives of happiness, success and freedom.
And guess what? If you’re reading this right now, I can help you find your purpose, too!
LEARN MORE HERE —> happyblackwoman.com/find-your-
“Find Your Purpose: How to Develop a Personal Mission Statement and Create a Clear Roadmap for Your Life”
During this class, you will discover:
- The top 5 character strengths that make up the “real” you (these are the characteristics that make you feel happy, capable, and engaged)
- A simple, yet effective way to evaluate your life for authenticity and alignment
- My step-by-step method for developing a Personal Mission Statement, one of the most powerful tools available for getting clarity on your life’s purpose
- Why it’s so important to identify your core values and pay attention to how they show up in your personal and professional life
- How to design an inspiring Purpose Plan with specific action steps you can implement right away to get from where you are to where you want to be
- Practical ways to prioritize your happiness, find balance and begin living a more meaningful life
REGISTER NOW —> happyblackwoman.com/find-your-
See you in class!