VIDEO: How to Reclaim Your Time
Inspired by Congresswoman Maxine Waters now-viral video, I recently did a Facebook livestream on the topic of “Reclaiming Your Time.”
The word reclaim means “to take back.”
Meaning that it was already yours, but somehow you ended up giving it away to someone or something else.
As women – and especially as black women – we often give away valuable parts of ourselves to others in the form of energy, money and TIME.
But all that can shift the moment you decide to RECLAIM what is yours.
In the video, I shared four different areas where you can begin to reclaim your time and take your life back.
- Your job/career/business
- Your romantic relationship
- Your kids
- Your family/friends
The truth is, you don’t have to let other people keep you from living the life you really want.
That’s called being a DISEMPOWERED woman. A woman who is trying to please everyone but herself.
But when you start making decisions that are fully in alignment with who you are and what you want, that’s when you experience true happiness, success and freedom.
Leave me a comment: Where in your life do you need to reclaim your time – and therefore begin to reclaim your power?
P.S. Have you registered for Manifest Your Vision yet? This is my annual LIVE 3-day retreat designed to help you transform your mindset, uplevel your sense of self-worth and strengthen your faith about what’s possible for you.
Over the course of 3 powerful days, you will learn how to retrain your brain, unlearn self-sabotaging behaviors and implement daily manifestation practices to achieve your big goals and create your dream life.
For 2018, the event is being held January 12-14 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. And now, for a limited time, you can secure your early-bird ticket and save 40% off the regular investment!
Click here to grab your early-bird ticket: manifestyourvision.com
Early-bird registration will be ENDING soon, so now is the time to take advantage of this special discount. I only host this event ONCE per year in Florida, so don’t miss out and have to wait until 2019!
During this transformational weekend, you will:
- Master the process of designing the life you really want to live
- Discover your true purpose in life and begin to align your everyday decisions with your destiny
- Transform your mindset about what’s possible for your life so you can live into your highest potential
- Finally understand what holds you back from making progress on your goals
- Develop a practical plan for daily productivity and ongoing self-care
- Learn a process for creating a career or business doing work that you love
- Strengthen your mindset and become empowered to set clear, powerful goals for 2018
- Find simple ways to make consistent progress on your goals throughout the year
- Relax and recharge with opportunities for meditation and yoga
- Experience positive energy, joy and the courage to dream big
- Feel less alone, make new friends and have FUN!
Register now and save 40% OFF your ticket: manifestyourvision.com
Got questions about the event? Email us at email@example.com so we can answer them for you.