What’s Next for Happy Black Woman: Our Big Plans for 2015!
Last month, I shared that I had been doing a lot of inner work to reflect and map out what I want this year to look like.
I came up with all my personal goals and my 2015 theme of “fun, love and adventure.”
But there was something deeper going on with me and with our community that I’ve been wanting to talk about.
Once again, I’m being called to become a much bigger version of myself – in my life and in my business.
All of sudden, new people and new opportunities are coming into my life that are stretching me to become even more of who I really am.
It’s like the universe is daring me to step up so I can make even more of an impact through the work I do to empower women all over the world.
And it’s all starting to feel a bit like “deja-vu.”
If you’ve been around our Happy Black Woman community for a while, then you know that 2010 began what I call my “cycle of liberation.”
I went natural.
I quit my PhD program.
I quit my good nonprofit job.
I decided to run my consulting business full-time.
And I started Happy Black Woman as a personal blog to document my journey to transform my life.
In 2010, I learned that I could do ANYTHING I wanted with my life and no one could stop me.
Now, 5 years later, I’m getting the same feeling of liberation.
I’m feeling like it’s time for a bold new vision for the NEXT 5 years of my life and business.
And I want you to be right here with me for the ride.
We are now in a brand new year of possibility and I feel that we are ALL being called to step into our true power.
We are ALL being called to inspire the people around us in a big way.
We are ALL being called to leave a legacy by the way we live our lives.
So here’s what’s next for Happy Black Woman as a company and as a community!
- New Mission Statement | Happy Black Woman empowers women to create lives of happiness, success and freedom through personal development and entrepreneurship. We help women build profitable businesses doing what they love so that they can quit their jobs and finally have the freedom to travel and live life on their own terms.
- Expanding Our Team | Right now, we are hiring for an Executive Assistant! This is a paid, part-time VIRTUAL position for 10-20 hours per week. The primary focus of the Executive Assistant is to support me and provide outstanding customer service to the women in our community with friendliness, professionalism and relentless attention to detail. Click here to learn more about the position and our application process.
- Live Events | We will be hosting several live events this year! The first one is happening in Atlanta May 1-3 – the Launch Your Business LIVE 3-Day Boot Camp. Currently, registration is by invitation-only for HBW clients and their guests, so if you haven’t yet received an email about joining us, watch your inbox over the next few weeks for information about how to grab the remaining seats.
- Event Sponsorship | This year, we are opening up event sponsorship to the public. Please email Kaylee at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our sponsorship packages and schedule a conversation to see if you and your business would be a good fit!
- New Mastermind Cohort | So many of you have been asking, and the answer is YES, there will be a 2015-2016 Happy Black Woman Mastermind Program! Our current members have been doing awesome things in their businesses and I can’t wait to grow our tribe of supportive entrepreneurs this year. The 2015 Program Guide and Application will be released soon if you have signed up to be on the interest list. We’ve made some very cool changes to the curriculum for the next cohort that you’re going to love…
- HBW Ambassador Program | We will be officially rolling out the Happy Black Woman Ambassador Program this year. This is for you if you would like to promote our training products and programs and share in the financial success of our company as an affiliate!
- Book Launch | I will be publishing my 2nd book! It’s all about how to build a life of freedom through entrepreneurship. I’m in the creative process of finalizing the cover with my team and getting really pumped about putting my work out there in a bigger way and helping a lot more people.
- Speaking | I’m booked to speak at numerous live and virtual events this year. Some of you attended my January “Money Talk” session for LaShanda Henry’s 2015 SistaSense Power Circle Online Conference and gave great feedback about your experience. So I’m thrilled to be partnering with more women entrepreneurs this year to bring you additional opportunities to learn from me and connect with the supportive women in our tribe! P.S. You can still get all the SistaSense online conference recordings (plus bonus goodies!) here: http://bit.ly/1tSTugL
- Blogging | Since 2010, I’ve been documenting my personal and professional journey here on the Happy Black Woman blog. The most common feedback we get from readers, students and clients is how much it helps them to hear about the authentic process it takes to get from where you are to where you want to be. So, I’m planning to share much more on the blog this year – not only my insights, tools and resources to help you create YOUR ideal life and business, but also the “behind the scenes” transformation I’m going through myself to achieve greater success in mine. I do my best to “walk my talk” and I’ll be sharing lessons learned from the work I’m doing with several coaches and mentors this year to support my continued growth, all in the spirit of fun, love and adventure! Stay tuned for brand new articles on personal development, business, lifestyle and travel.
Like I said, we have a lot of work to do together this year! As a result, you will start to notice a bit more email coming your way from me and my team. That’s just because I don’t want you to get left out of anything we’re doing!
I want to stay in close touch with you as you walk your path. I’m committed to helping you experience more happiness, success and freedom in your life this year.
It’s exciting to think about what’s next for Happy Black Woman…but it’s even MORE exciting to hear about what’s next for YOU.
Leave me a comment: Spill the beans! Now that you’ve done your 2015 planning, what’s next for YOU? What big plans do you have for your business this year?
You may also like:
The post What’s Next for Happy Black Woman: Our Big Plans for 2015! appeared first on Happy Black Woman.