- Suitable for beginners.
- Learn Photoshop Visually.
- Less Reading, More Learning.
- Read it on any device you own.
- Simple English.
- Learn Photoshop CC On The Go.
- Different than many other Photoshop books.
Learn Photoshop CC With Pictures aims at teaching you how to use photoshop as much easily as possible, it uses pictures as the primary method for teaching the concepts of the Program. The contents of the book are ordered so that you could achieve methods faster, as it focuses on the important Photoshop tools first, then goes into the less important yet useful one.
The visual nature of this book, and the easy language of it makes it suitable for Photoshop beginners, but many medium-level users can find it useful too. Using pictures to teach you Photoshop made easy to write a book so that it won't contain a lot of text compared to the other Photoshop books.
This second edition comes with a blending options chapter, which explains blending options in details.
- Photoshop user Interface.
- Getting Started With The Brush Tool.
- Blending modes of the brush tool.
- Loading new brushes In Photoshop and creating new ones.
- Working with layers and manipulating them.
- Photoshop selection tools.
- Using Photoshop pen tool, and an introduction to Bézier curves.
- Cropping Images in Photoshop using the Crop Tool & Rectangle Marquee Tool. And An Introduction to aspect ratio.
- Resizing Images in Photoshop and canvas.
- All About Photoshop type tools.
- Photoshop Photo Manipulation tools Part I:- Clone Stamp Tool, Healing Brush Tool & Spot Healing Brush Tool.
- Photoshop Photo Manipulation Tools Part II: Patch Tool, Content-Aware Move Tool, And Content-Aware Fill.
- Photoshop Blur Tool, Sharpen Tool and the Smudge Tool.
- Photoshop Dodge Tool, Burn Tool, And the Sponge Tool.
- Photoshop Shape Tools.
- Photoshop Blending Options.
- Photoshop Custom Shape Tool.
- The History Brush Tool, and the History Panel.
- Photoshop Filters.
- Image Adjusting Tools.