The all-in-one business law book
When you run a small business, legal questions crop up almost on a daily basis. Ignoring them can threaten your enterprise—but hiring a lawyer to help with routine issues can devastate the bottom line.
Fortunately, you have a better alternative. Legal Guide for Starting & Running a Small Business clearly explains the how to:
- raise start-up money
- pick the right business structure
- get licenses and permits
- negotiate a favorable lease
- protect yourself with the right insurance
- create binding contracts
- hire, fire, and manage employees
- cope with financial problems
- protect your personal assets
- save on business taxes
The 14th edition is completely updated with the latest business tax rules and numbers, including options for deducting expenses for the business use of your home.